The scheme is run entirely by volunteers and supported by Cambridgeshire County Council and ""grassroots" grant.
- Do you find getting to hospital, doctors, Chiropodists or dentists difficult?
- Find visiting friends and shopping are near impossible ?
- Is this because of no available transport?
- Do you find it difficult to travel on public transport?
- Or maybe it's all too much
If you are 60 plus or disabled, living in the Parish of Wimblington and Stonea then find out more. 'Call the scheme Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm on 0756 378 2938
A charge of 30p per mile is made and all mileage is taken from the driver's home. There is a minimum charge of £3.00 for journeys of 10 miles or under.